Growatt leads with technology and providing user side smart energy solutions across the world. Growatt has a strong focus on R&D investment and technology innovation. The R&D center alone has 60 engineers, who have more than ten years of experience working with solar inverters. Growatt inverters are premium products that have undergone rigorous quality control.
Growatt inverters are extensively used worldwide for applications in:
- Residential Storage Inverters
- Large scale commercial
- Utility centers
- Off-Grid Storage Inverters
- Accessories: Charging and Storage Controllers and Growatt Weather Station
The power capacity of Growatt inverters ranges from 1 kW to 630 kW and have a range of technical specification that meets a wide range of renewable power needs:
- Single-phase to Three Phase
- 1 - 6 MPPTs
- 208Vac/240Vac to 400Vac/480Vac
- Max. efficiency up to 97-98.8%
- Compact designs
- Wide working voltage range
Growatt is a privately held company that was founded in 2010, with headquarters in China. Growatt has branch offices in Germany, U.S., UK, Australia, Brazil, Thailand, India, Netherlands, and more. By the end of 2018, 1.33 million Growatt inverters were shipped to over 100 countries and regions worldwide.