30 kW Solar Kits
Compare price and performance of the Top Brands to find the best 30 kW solar system with up to 30 year warranty. Buy the lowest cost 30 kW solar kit priced from $1.12 to $2.10 per watt with the latest, most powerful solar panels, module optimizers, or micro-inverters. For home or business, save 30% with a solar tax credit.
Click on a solar kit below to review parts list and options for battery storage, EV charging, ground mounting and installation.
What You Get With a 30kW Solar Kit
- Up to 108 solar panels generate 3,900 kWh per month (varies by location)
- UL test certified with up to 30 year manufacturer warranty
- Grid-tied inverters, optimizers or micro-inverters
- Mount on rooftop or ground (optional); up to 1,950 sf
- Flat-rate shipping with lift-gate service to continental U.S.
- System design and permit plan with electrical drawing, structural engineering
- Installation instructions
- 24/7 performance monitoring via web and smartphone
- Lifetime technical support
- Qualifies for all tax credits, rebates and incentives
- Add-on options for battery storage, ground mounting, EV charging or full-service installation
Featuring daily updates with the lowest prices on solar panels, SunWatts has a big selection of affordable 30 kW PV systems for sale. These 30 kW size grid-connected solar kits include solar panels, DC-to-AC inverter, rack mounting system, hardware, cabling, permit plans and instructions. These are complete PV solar power systems that can work for a home or business, with just about everything you need to get the system up and running quickly. The kit prices shown include hardware components only; click on any kit to add your choice of full-service installation options for rooftop or ground mount.
A 30kW Solar Kit requires up to 750 square feet of space. 30kW or 30 kilowatts is 30,000 watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 3,900 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 30kW PV systems can generate.