500 kW Solar Kits
Compare price and performance of the Top Brands to find the best 500 kW solar system. Buy the lowest cost 500 kW solar kit priced from $1.05 per watt with the latest, most powerful solar panels, inverters and mounting. For home or business, save 30% with a solar tax credit.
What You Get With a 500kW Solar Kit
- Solar panels, inverters, mounting, cables
- Up to 2,000 panels generate 56,250 kWh / mo (varies)
- UL Certified with up to 30 year manufacturer warranty
- Mount on rooftop or ground; up to 36,000 sf
- System design, permit plans, and installation instructions
- 24/7 performance monitoring via web and smartphone
- Lifetime technical support
- Add-on options for battery storage, ground mounting, EV charging or full-service installation
Sunwatts has a big selection of affordable 500 kW PV systems for sale. These 500 kW size grid-connected solar kits include solar panels, DC-to-AC inverter, rack mounting system, hardware, cabling, permit plans and instructions. These are complete PV solar power systems that can work for a home or business, with just about everything you need to get the system up and running quickly. The kit prices shown include hardware components only; click on any kit to add your choice of full-service installation.
A 500 kW Solar Kit requires up to 36,000 square feet of space. 500kW or 500 kilowatts is 500,000 watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 56,250 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 500kW PV systems can generate.
CLICK ON A SOLAR KIT BELOW to review prices, parts list and options for ground mounting, battery storage or EV charging.