3 kW Solar Kits
What is included with a 3kW Solar Kit
- Up to 12 solar panels generate 430 kWh / mo (varies)
- UL Certified with up to 30 year manufacturer warranty
- Grid-tied inverters, optimizers or micro-inverters
- Mount on rooftop or ground (optional); up to 320 sf
- Flat-rate shipping with lift-gate service to continental U.S.
- Installation instructions
- 24/7 performance monitoring via web and smartphone
- Lifetime technical support
- Qualifies for all tax credits, rebates and incentives
- Add-on options for battery storage, ground mounting, EV charging, permit plan or full-service installation
WANT A SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM AT THE LOWEST COST? START SOLAR DESIGN
Compare price and performance of the Top Brands to find the best 3 kW solar system with up to 30 year warranty. Buy the lowest cost 3 kW solar kit priced from $1.49 to $2.25 per watt with the latest, most powerful solar panels, module optimizers, or micro-inverters. For home or business, save 30% with a solar tax credit.
Featuring daily updates with the lowest prices on solar panels, SunWatts has a big selection of affordable 3 kW PV systems for sale. These 3kW size grid-connected solar kits include solar panels, DC-to-AC inverter, rack mounting system, hardware, cabling, permit plans and instructions. These are complete PV solar power systems that can work for a home or business, with just about everything you need to get the system up and running quickly. The kit prices shown include hardware components only; click on any kit to add your choice of full-service installation options for rooftop or ground mount.
A 3kW solar kit requires up to 250 square feet of space. 3kW or 3 kilowatts is 3,000 watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 430 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 3kW PV systems can generate.