1 kW Solar Kits
What is included with a 1kW Solar Kit
- Up to 4 solar panels generate 150 kWh per month (varies by location)
- UL test certified with up to 30 year manufacturer warranty
- Grid-tied inverters, optimizers or micro-inverters
- Mount on rooftop or ground (optional); up to 100 sf
- Flat-rate shipping with lift-gate service to continental U.S.
- Installation instructions
- 24/7 performance monitoring via web and smartphone
- Lifetime technical support
- Qualifies for all tax credits, rebates and incentives
- Add-on options for permit plan, battery storage, ground mounting, EV charging or full-service installation
WANT A SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM AT THE LOWEST COST? START SOLAR DESIGN
Featuring daily updates with the lowest prices on solar panels, Sunwatts has a big selection of affordable 1 kW PV systems for sale. These 1 kW size grid-connected solar kits include solar panels, DC-to-AC inverter, rack mounting system, hardware, cabling, permit plans and instructions. These are complete PV solar power systems that can work for a home or business, with just about everything you need to get the system up and running quickly. The kit prices shown include hardware components only; click on any kit to add your choice of full-service installation options for rooftop or ground mount.
A 1kW Solar Kit requires up to 100 square feet of space. 1kW or 1 kilowatts is 1,000 watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 150 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 1kW PV systems can generate.