Emmvee Solar Kits
Emmvee solar panel grid-tie system packages are pre-engineered solar kits that allow you to choose from a selection of EMMVEE SOLAR PANELS matched with a variety of solar inverters. We offer Emmvee Solar home systems that include everything needed to get the job done in a few days - and save a bundle. Solar kits include Emmvee solar panels with 25 year warranty, grid-tied AC Inverter or micro-inverters, rooftop mounting racks, wiring, cables, hardware, step-by-step instructions and permit-ready plan. Click on any kit to view parts list, specifications and options for ground mounting, storage battery or Pro installation. You can also DIY, you and your handy local electrician provide the labor and utility connection to SAVE BIG!
FIND READY-MADE EMMVEE SOLAR KITS WITH EVERY COMPONENT FOR D-I-Y INSTALLATION.
Key Features and Benefits of EMMVEE Solar Panels
- Industry leading power tolerance up to +5W
- High and low temperature tolerance
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Excellent low light performance
- Anti-refection coated, high transmission glass
- Anodised aluminum black frame
- Heavy duty mechanical load of 5400 Pa capable of bearing high snow and wind loads
- Reliable in corrosive, coastal environments; verified by IEC61701 salt mist corrosion testing
- Reliable in agricultural environments; verified ammonia resistance
About Emmvee Solar
EMMVEE Solar is an established solar panel manufacturer with more than 1,250 mega-watt annual production capacity. The company produces high-efficiency monocrystaline solar panels.
Founded in 1992, EMMVEE has been producing high-performance Photovoltaic (PV) modules since 2007. Based in India, EMMVEE has global operations in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
Emmvee Solar Warranty and Power Guarantee
Emmvee solar panels guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by a 12-year product warranty covering materials and workmanship, and a 25-year module power output warranty. All series of Emmvee solar panels are manufactured to strict engineering guidelines, ensuring each cell and module meets international standards for quality and safety.
U.S. and International Quality Certifications
UL 1703, California CEC Listed, IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701 Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”, CE ISO9001: 2008: Standards for quality management systems, ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards.