WANT A SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM AT THE LOWEST COST? START SOLAR DESIGN
Unirac provides innovative solutions for Solar PV racking and mounting for residential, commercial, and utility markets. Unirac's products include a range of product solutions to meet the needs of any solar rack and mounting installation.
SunWatts carries Unirac's high-quality product line:
- SFM Infinity - 40% less labor, 30% logistics savings, 20% fewer roof attachments than traditional solar racking, and a 25-year full system warranty.
- Solarmount - This solar array mounting system has universal clamps, FLASHKIT PRO, full system UL 2703 certification, and a 25-year warranty.
- Roofmount -
- RMDT - With eight degrees of dual tilt, this mounting system provides up to 33% more modules on the roof. Additionally, it eliminates the need for wind deflectors and fire skirts, thereby reducing total part count for the mounting and streamlines the system installation.
- RM5 - With five degrees of tile, in conjunction with 7.5" or 11" row spacing options, this mounting system allows for maximized array layout and increase project energy production. Wind deflectors provide ballast reduction and fire mitigation to reduce overall system weight on the roof to meet a variety of project requirements.
- RM10 - With ten degrees of tit, this mounting system consists of only two major components, which minimizes preparation work and installation time. Seamlessly designed around roof obstacles, it supports most framed modules and bond the system with just the turn of a wrench.
- Unirac Large Array (ULA) - Large scale flexibility is provided for large scale solar array sites with this mounting system. Unirac ULA solar mounts have aluminum components along with the steel pipe of their Solarmount rails.
- Grounded Fixed Tilt (GFT) - Shared rail design, delivers enhanced system and labor optimization, and a 25-year warranty.
Unirac holds an impressive 30% of the North America solar mounting and racking market. Unirac has more than 5GW and 750,000 installations to back up its solar racking and mounting experience. They are based in New Mexico and was founded in 1998. Unirac was acquired in May 2010 by Liechtenstein's Hilti Group. In 2016, Unirac was sold by the Hilti Group to Tenex Capital Management. Unirac continues to operate under the Unirac name.