Outback Power Battery
OutBack offers long-lasting, high-performance EnergyCell storage batteries from 1kWh to over 100kWh for use with any size on or off-grid solar installations. Outback batteries can be combined with their solar inverters and chargers for integrated Outback SystemEdge power supplies. We also have a complete selection of Outback Power inverters here.
The Outback Power Battery Lineup
- EnergyCell FLA
- Three models: 290FLA, 525FLA, and 1400FLA
- Voltage: 2-6VDC
- Charge current per battery: 60A, 100A, and 275A
- Warranty: 2-4 years full replacement
- EnergyCell RE High Capacity
- Seven models: 800RE, 1100RE, 1300RE, 1600RE, 2000RE, 2200RE, and 2700RE
- Voltage: 24VDC / 48VDC
- Charge current per battery: 148.75A, 212.5A, 250A, 300A, 375A, 400A, and 500A
- Warranty: 3 years
- EnergyCell PLC
- One model: 200PLC
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Charge current per battery: 50ADC
- Warranty: Domestic: 6 year full replacement, Global: 4-5 year full replacement
- EnergyCell PLR
- One model: 200PLR
- Voltage: 14.7VDC
- Charge current per battery: 200ADC
- Warranty: 3 year full replacement
Outback battery warranty terms are two to four years, dependent on the model selected and if they are used on or off grid. Outback battery cycle-life ranges from 1,200 to 3,000 depending on the model selected. Voltage for the batteries vary, depending on the model but range from 2 - 12VDC.
The Outback IBR, Integrated Battery Rack, line is a battery enclosure weighing less than 90 lbs. The fully assembled battery rack allows for fast installation and is well-ventilated for improved battery safety and longevity.
OutBack Power History
Founded in 2001, OutBack Power Technologies, Inc. is based in Washington state, USA. In 2010, Outback was acquired by Alpha Technology Group (“Alpha”). Then in 2018, Alpha was acquired by EnerSys (NYSE: ENS). EnerSys was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Pennsylvania and also owns Hawker Battery.