WANT A SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM AT THE LOWEST COST? START SOLAR DESIGN
MT Solar specializes in ground mount systems for solar arrays. MT Solar ground mounts are assembled at waist level for minimal work on ladders and labor-saving installation. All models are adjustable in height and tilt for exceptional functioning in various conditions, for example, snow and high wind environments.
Types of pole mounts:
- Single-Pole mounts - 1-20 solar panel solar array on one pole (60cell panels).
- Multi-Pole Mounts - 32+ solar panel solar array over two poles.
- Custom Projects - Uniquely tall or exceptionally heavy projects are safely and securely developed with a custom design!
Heights of pole mounts:
- 2" pole series for (1) 60-cell module
- 4" pole blade series
- 4" pole series
- 6" pole series
- 8" pole series
- 10" pole series
- Multi-pole mounts
Key features of MT Solar mounts:
- All models are adjustable.
- Universal design fits any solar array.
- Maximize solar production by customizing the tilt of your solar array, from 10-90 degrees, with a hand crank from ground level.
- Low or high mount position, save on labor with no overhead lifting; hoist from ground level to any height.
- Site-variable pole spacing.
- Allows for snow shed.
- They are engineered for high winds.
MT Solar is a privately held company and is headquartered in Charlo, Montana. They have distribution and installer locations throughout the USA, Canada, and Central America.