WANT A SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM AT THE LOWEST COST? START SOLAR DESIGN
Known for ease of use, reliable performance, and low-price, IronRidge has been manufacturing solar racking equipment since 1996. They design and manufacture structural hardware for residential and commercial solar arrays. All IronRidge products are made in the USA. IronRidge mounting systems are for pitched and flat roofs as well as for ground-based.
|IronRidge Flush Mount for pitched roofs||IronRidge Tilt-Mount for flat roofs||IronRidge Ballasted mounts for flat roofs||IronRidge Ground Mount|
IronRidge systems have a variety of components to ensure a safe, secure, and long-lasting mount for your solar array.
- XR Rail Family
- Structural strength and spanning capability are critical aspects of the IronRidge XR Rails. These rails have a specially designed curve to improve these capabilities and also allow a cost-effective design for fewer room penetrations. XR Rails are available in three sizes. The load and rail span will determine with XR Rail is right for you.
- IronRidge FlashFoot2 secures your solar array to the roof with the addition of waterproofing features in a single part. A twist-on cap, three-tier water seal, single socket size and a water-shedding design are four features of the FlashFoot2 to provide superior roof protection and security for your solar array.
- Knockout Tile
- To prevent extensive work on a tile roof, Knockout Tiles create a reliable, form-fitting, and waterproof sealed solution. This solution seals by joining the flashing, gasket, and L-hook. Knockout Tiles are placed along rafters in any orientation.
- All Tile Hook
- Roofs with flat, S, and W tiles will benefit from the All Tile Hook solution. It is a single socket installation for a simple and adjustable tile roof attachment.
- UFO + Stopper Sleeves
- UFOs (Universal Fastening Objects) secure the module frame to the rail. This secure bond repeats throughout the array, which creates a safer and more reliable installation. UFOs are one size, single-piece fasters that fit frame heights from 30-48mm high.
- CAMO’s hide rails. They are invisible fasteners, securing solar modules flush to rail ends. Even more, they work with nearly all solar panels.
- Fixed Tilt Legs
- Fixed Tilt Legs support solar panels by mounting them at the optimal angle for the array. North and South Tilt Legs, in varying heights, support a range of mounting angles: 4-30 degrees for Portrait Orientation and 6-30 degrees for Landscape Orientation.
- Flat Roof Attachment
- Flat roofs and low-slope roofs, under six degrees of pitch, benefit from Flat Roof Attachments for their solar array. These attachments utilize high-strength cast aluminum base with 16-point fastening; twelve straight and four angled fasteners. These various fasteners provide not only maximum capacity, but also functionality for wood, steel, decks, beams, and concrete slabs.
- Conduit Mount
- Multifaceted electrical needs are best supported with a Conduit Mount. These mounts provide safe and secure mounting options for conduits, small junction boxes, large junction boxes, and unistruts. The FlashFoot2 offers waterproofing and a secure connection for the screws, caps, and clamps needed for your solar array’s electrical needs.
- Top Cap
- Top Caps sit at the top of piping and tubing to secure them to your solar array ground mount. The heavy-duty case aluminum, ALMAG 535, caps are mill finished and fit 2” to 3” steel pipes and mechanical tubing. The Top Cap also supports cross pipes with U-bolt hardware. Top Caps are solar separately from piping and tubing.
- Rail Connector
- Rail Connectors attach horizontal cross pipes to rails for a secure ground mount. They are made of 6000 series aluminum and fit 2” to 3” steel pipes and mechanical tubing. Two Rail Connectors are required per rail for a secure and bonded attachment.
- End Caps - Finish off the look of your solar array with End Caps. These molded black polycarbonate caps prevent water and debris from collecting inside the rails.
- Wire Clips - Keep you solar array wiring secure and organized with Wire Clips. The clips hold ten 5mm panel wires or a combination of wires: one MC4, one Enphase, and one dual Enphase.
- Hardware - IronRidge provides the following equipment for a secure and long-lasting solar array:
- Grounding Lugs
- MI/Power optimizer Bonding Hardware
- Bonding Hardware
- Slotted L-Foot
- Flush Mount Standoffs
- Frameless Module T-Bolt
- Frameless Module Mid Clamp
- Frameless Module End Clamp
- Expansion Joint
IronRidge was acquired by Esdec in September 2019, the same parent company of Quick Mount PV and EcoFasten. Esdec Company is privately held. While IronRidge is part of the Esdec company, they continue to operate with its team and product line. IronRidge is based in Northern California, with locations in Arizona and Pennsylvania.