Enphase Microinverters know the truth about solar arrays; while the solar panels get all of the visibility, and therefore glory, it is the inverters that do the real work. Higher production of solar energy, excellent reliability, and unmatched powerful technology intelligence are the hallmarks of Enphase Microinverters. Enphase is obsessed with quality; their microinverters undergo rigorous product testing and they have the highest industry warranties of 25-years. Their microinverters are flexible so will fit your solar array design today, and expand it as your power needs evolve.
Enphase IQ 7, 7+, 7A and 7X are the top of the line Enphase Microinverters. They are used in both residential and commercial solar arrays. Following is a few key technical specifications for the inverters:
- Project Voltage -120/240V or 120/208V (1φ)
- Commonly Used Module Pairing - Input Power - 235-460+ W
- Module Compatibility - 60, 72, 96, 120 and 144-cell modules
- All Enphase IQ Microinverters are smart grid ready.
Founded in 2006, Enphase is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: ENPH) based in Petaluma, California. The company has global manufacturing and more than 400 employees worldwide.
A few impressive aspects of the Enphase Energy company are:
- They have issued 338+ patents issued.
- Enphase operates in 21 countries.
- More than 21 million inverters have shipped worldwide.
The Enphase Micro-inverter Family