The sonnenBatterie Power Storage Backup System is an energy management solution that delivers electricity on-demand for residential and commercial customers. Sonnen uses LiON batteries built by Sony, combined with an Outback Power Radian hybrid inverter.
The sonnenBatterie eco is designed for residential and commercial storage systems. The battery uses lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology, which results in extremely high application reliability, durability, and long life.
Technical Specs on the sonnenBatterie eco
- Continuous output: (AC) 3,000 W – 8,000 W
- Usable capacity: 5 kWh - 15 kWh (in 2.5 kWh steps)
- Guaranteed standard lifetime of 10,000 cycles or 10 years
Technical Specs on the sonnen ecoLinx
The sonnen ecoLinx is a unique solar energy battery in that it combines an intelligent energy management system with home automation systems, including Cretron and Control4. The sonnen ecoLinx intelligent energy storage system is linked to your homes controllable circuit breakers and home automation system. With this combined technology, you create a smart home powered by clean solar energy.
- Continuous output: (AC) 8,000 W
- Usable capacity: 10 kWh - 20 kWh (in 2 kWh steps)
- The industry-leading standard lifetime of 15,000 charge cycles or 15 years
The sonnen Inc. Company
Sonnen Inc. is located in the U.S. state of Georgia. Sonnen Group is a German company that launched the sonnenBatterie in 2011. Sonnen has won awards for its energy innovations and sonnenBatterie products.