FIND READY-MADE PANASONIC SOLAR KITS FOR A COMPLETE INSTALLATION
Panasonic manufactures lithium battery packs for products ranging from laptops, automobiles (Tesla), and now the EverVolt home energy storage system. Panasonic combines their lithium-ion batteries with Generac power electronics to create the EverVolt Energy Storage System. The Panasonic EverVolt is available for DC coupled or AC coupled installations and feature a modular design with storage options ranging from 6 to 20 kWh to fit most energy needs.
Key features of the Panasonic EverVolt are:
- Couple on-grid power with PV solar for grid independence.
- Pre-programmed Time-Of-Use (TOU) settings help you manage your energy use and cost.
- User friendly app to easily monitor the system performance.
- Up to 34 kWh achievable using two battery enclosures.
- DC coupled stacking available, AC coupled stacking coming in 2020.
- Up to 102 kWh of energy storage with DC coupled system.
- It is ready for the CA Self Generation Incentive Program (SGIP).
- 10-year warranty by Panasonic.
With the Panasonic EverVolt, you create utility cost savings and generate clean energy. You will have the peace of mind that your home will have power regardless of what the local power company does; you will stay connected to the internet, your food will stay cold, and your family will be comfortable.
Panasonic, founded in 1918, is headquartered in Japan. Panasonic North America is located in Newark, New Jersey.